Trivers’ renovation of the atrium at 100 N. Broadway in downtown St. Louis was recently named a winner of Retrofit Magazine’s 2023 Metamorphosis Awards! Trivers Senior Project Manager and Associate Amanda Truemper, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, shares how the design team transformed a dark, outdated banking center into a light-filled, high-tech gathering space designed for the modern workforce in the Retrofit November-December issue.
- ARCHITECT, INTERIOR DESIGNER: Trivers
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Paric
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEER: KPFF
- LIGHTING DESIGNER: Reed Burkett Lighting Design
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT: Arbolope Studio
- GREEN WALL: Ambius