Washington University Wilson Hall
St. Louis, Missouri
33,000 Square Feet
With the continued evolution of higher education needs in the 21st century, the university hall designed by Jamieson & Spearl in 1924, had come to the end of its useful life. Being sensitive to the historic nature of the building and campus, the design team integrated faculty offices, seminar rooms and a large lecture hall to balance and accommodate the long-range visions of the University and of the Biology and Psychology Departments.